Happy Labor Day!

Wow! This week flew by! I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be in training a couple days next week.  I will be in the building so I will check in to see how everyone is doing.  During PAWS Reading time last week we videoed book talks on the chapter book we've been reading.  We then used the Aurasma App so we can go back and listen to ourselves read using an image of the front of the book with our name on it.  If you stop in, or download the app on your device, you'll be able to hear too!  Keep practicing those addition facts at home.  The goal is to get 36 correct in 1 minute in order to move on to subtraction.  Also, feel free to send water bottles with your children on these hot days.  They must be already filled.  Have a great week and let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

1 comment: