Johnny Appleseed

We had a lot of fun Friday afternoon watching a short video about Johnny Appleseed, eating an apple, and working on an apple math page with our friends from Mrs. Lengacher's room! A special thanks to Lynn Knepp for volunteering to come in and help out! I will be having surgery Tuesday, Septmember 29th and will be gone until after Fall Break.  Mrs. Karen Slaven, a veteran 2nd grade teacher, will be here for me while I'm gone.  You may still email me with any major questions because I will be checking it as much as possible.  However, if it is a dismissal change or something that needs immediate attention please call in to the room.  Thanks and have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. What great things coming up - no wonder Joe was so excited after school today!

    ReplyDelete