Snow!!

I am hoping we are done with snow days this year! It really does throw off our routine! Please keep encouraging your kids to try hard and pay close attention in class! We had alot of fun at our Valentine Party! That is always one of my favorites! Coming up we will have a free cookie decorating workshop on February 23rd after school.  Be watching for a note to come home with details! Also, we will celebrate February birthdays on February 26th! If you have a child with a February birthday and want to send something in let me know.  Also, I will be sending home a report with how to log in to see your child's Accelerated Reading progress.  Mrs. Tippery is wanting our class to pilot this service and let him know how we like it.  Please let me know your thoughts.  Thanks and have a good week!

1 comment: